We provide healthcare and care services across the country. Since 2006 we’ve treated more than 6 million people, making sure that everyone feels the difference.
Part of the Virgin Group, we make a real difference to people’s through our health and care services.
Where you might find us
We operate more than 400 health and care services throughout the country. The vast majority are free at the point of need, publicly-funded services we are commissioned to run by the NHS or by local authorities.
Each service is unique, but they fall into five broad types:
In the NHS:
- Primary care services – GP practices, urgent care centres, minor injury units and walk-in centres, services that make people better
- Intermediate care services – usually services that your GP refers you for such as audiology, dermatology, physiotherapy, podiatry and rheumatology, to name a few
- Community services – wheelchair services, prison healthcare, sexual health, community hospitals, neuro-rehabilitation, frail/elderly care, health visiting, district nursing, services for children with complex mental, physical and sensory learning difficulties, end of life care
Social care commissioned by councils:
- Social care services – Such as services for people with a learning disability, services supporting people who are looking for work, services supporting people to live independently
Our pay-as-you-go offering:
- Virgin Care Private health and wellbeing services – easy-to-access, paid-for services in cities offering convenient appointments and additional services as well as a fantastic customer experience. Find out more at virgincareprivate.co.uk
We’ve roles for nurses, allied health professionals, doctors, and support staff to run our back office support departments like People, Communications and Marketing, Data Analysis and IT.